THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Make up?!

It always annoys my mom how I'm not so very interested in make up.. like other girls!
Mom is a beautician, to start of..
Unlike my 8 year old sis who's obsessed with make up, I love EYELINER and LIPSTICKS only!
And when I say eyeliner, I mean the thick style one...
Few minutes ago, I ran to mom, and said ' MOM!! there is this make up style that i really love, and want u to put it for me next time we attend any wedding!' 
She got excited, I was talking about make up for the first time..
so I took my laptop to show her the style, I showed her this..
Trololo, I know..
What I meant is, I like the way she put her eye liner, I've always liked Avril's eye liner style, a bit of Emo and Punk u know.. always thick!
She was like, 'oh this! it's not a make up, it's more of monster style -.- '
argh ... What should I do, I love it ok!!

0 comments: