THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Sims !


Talking about the one you get to play on Facebook!

While ago when I had skola, and didn't want to sleep early, mom closed the ADSL coz she knew we'd use it, I had sony Ericsson W890i .. and it had sims, I played it for the sake of getting rid of boredom.. Useless I always said.

But ever since I started playing it on Facebook, I got addicted to it.

I love the fact you get to build your house the way u want it, I've always loved building houses and decorating it.

Dislike the fact that you have to ask friends for help, and wait til someone sends u what you asked for... But I know I'm damn addicted..

here's my humble house =P still working on it, I'm expending the land, it's the new offer =P I was hoping we could build 2nd floor but well..

I want to play the real sims, not the one on facebook..

Saw lots of videos on youtube, amazing houses and ideas.. Loved it!



0 comments: