THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

LeageOfLegends [ LoL ]

' You weren't like that, what changed you? You became so obsessed with these computer games!'
Call me a gamer, I play one game only.. okay maybe two, if u count sims =P
Few years back ask me to play Wow [World of warcraft] LoL [ League of legends] or DOTA I'd get mad, and say what's the bullcrap u want me to play..
Well I changed, but still dislike WoW n DOTA, it's just that I'm addicted to LoL so much...
There are champs, and minions... In normal life I can see people or stuff or anything and relate it to the game 0.o Yes I've gone insane I think?!
I even dream sometimes that we're in the game but in real life, know what I mean? like there are minions, lines and HP!
I tried playing with different champs but end up being a noob, it's Caitlyn who I can play with and be a pro =P I kept on playing Cait until I reached my 30th level, last level in the game ...
I don't think I can go one day without playing AT LEAST one game [figure of speech ofx]
My parents are annoyed, coz I play all the time...
what should I do everything else is just so boring -.-

the skin I always use ^


  • Piltover Peacemaker - Caitlyn revs up her rifle for 1 second to unleash a penetrating shot which deals physical damage (deals less damage to subsequent targets).
  •  Yordle Snap Trap - Caitlyn sets a trap to reveal sneaky yordles. When sprung, the trap immobilizes the champion and deals magic damage over 1.5 seconds.
  • 90 Caliber Net - Caitlyn fires a heavy net to slow her target, the recoil knocks Caitlyn back.
  • Ace in the Hole (Ultimate) - Caitlyn takes time to line up the perfect shot, dealing massive damage to a single target at a huge range. Enemy champions can intercept the bullet for their ally.
  • Headshot (Passive) - Every 8 attacks (attacks while in brush count as 2), Caitlyn will fire a headshot, dealing either 150% damage to a champion or 250% damage to a minion.

0 comments: