THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Playa Theory...

So my bestie and I were talking.. 
About players!
The get to know this, jump to that... love both.. and the third too! You know how it goes..
Bestie : ' I was thinking, and I came up that most of players are actually GAY!'
Me : ' huh?! what do you mean?? '
Bestie : ' see, a guy turns into a player when he figures out that he's gay actually, so to convince himself otherwise, he goes around with lots of girls, this and that.. u know!' 
Me : ' it actually does make sense... '
And as I was thinking about it,my bestie knows some players, and looking into their records, there were some stuff that showed gay facts about them... 0.o like with proves u know !
in '90210' there is this guy, Teddy.. He's known as player until later on he can't help it, and he jus deals with it, the fact that he's gay actually and was fooling himself.
I can't mention names - too bad- But I'm sure more than anyone about those, who r claiming to be players when they're not... and the gay hidden facts about them..
May god help them lol I think they should try to solve it in some way instead of turning into players!
Well, it's something my bestie and I came with... there may be other more reasons..
copyrights =P
x

0 comments: