THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

ANGEL

As a kid, I remember watching few episodes, and it scared me sometimes... You know lots of demons!
Yes I'm talking about the TV show, ANGEL!
The Vampire who used to appear in buffy the Vampire slayer, well then he took another path and there was a show for himself.
Angel, a vampire like no other... Was turned into a vampire by that lady I dislike, when he was in Ireland dunno in which year =P and then he was cursed by gypsies ... they gave him soul!
and year later he moved to los Angles, his name was Angelus, but then he changed it into ANGEL.
He helps the people with the supernatural cases, kills the bad ones.
All that, because he feels guilty for whatever he did in the past.
Well, coz I had skola and the timing they showed it weren't appropriate for me I couoldn't catch up fully.
And now that I have nothing to do -except for waiting, till I go NEDERLANDS- I downloaded the first season and I'm watching it again...
in the first few episodes, there was Doyle, half human half demon who saw the visions and told angel who needs help and where.. he was a sweetheart, but well he died..
There is cordilia, she's talkative and blond with dark brown hair =P she's funny, doyle kissed her and gave her the gift of seeing visions.. and now Wesley joined em... he's a bit dumb but a pro when serious ...
Love it!
I love the music too, especially.... <3
I LOVE ANGEL<3 agh.. tall, mysterious, calm, handsome, muscular... rawwrrr

0 comments: