THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 11, 2011

I'm CID!

Yesterday only, after coming back from long trip from Mellinium Hotel we stopped at Mcdeez, the one in 'Seeb' for lunch.. And guess what our lunch -as usual in family trips- was at 5 LOL. 
We all were so tired.. and sitting waiting for the food to arrive, I wonder why do they call it Fast food when the food comes after 15 minutes! So anyways we were waiting when suddenly a dark skinned man entered and he was drunk, looking so scary was saying 'Eid mubarak' and he was begging for money.. I got so scared actually xD he  went to my granpa who was checking if the kids started eating yet.
He said : ' Salam Alaikom, Eid Mubarak.. give me some money'
My granpa told him ' get out respect the fact that there are women sitting here, and Families!'
He said  : 'I'm Omani'
Granpa : 'I'm Omani too now get out!'
and he led him to the door, and came back..
The drunk man started saying words we didn't understand .. Then he took out a card and said : 'I work in CID!'
We all cracked up laughing.. dude! if you work in CID why would u come and beg for money.. SERIOUSLY?
ah drunk men!
and well, no one should ever give money to such people because they waste it on alcohol anyways.. Meh!

0 comments: