THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Customer Service!?

So everytime I go to the supermarket, shops or anywhere here which they should have a good customer service, I see employees always frowning [ If thet were Omani!] and it always made me wonder how can a customer come to this place when the employee is like that, I'd rather go to somewhere, where I'm welcomed with a smile, you know!
But then it all changed, and I slowly understood why do they frown.
Well in the last three days of Ramadhan, where all the beauty parlors get all so crowded, women want to get ready for Eid, Mom's cousin offered me a job for 3 nights only, I'd welcome the customers see what they want and give them a number so that there would be some kind of order, discipline .. I welcomed every customer with smile and was sweet with them, some of them had very bad respond lol they either ignored or just yelled. What pissed me off the most is when I was sitting there calling numbers and this lady started talking in language I don't understand and shouted I rudely said 'yes ma'am what's your problem' raised my voice as well that's when she felt that hey this is not any girl who would remain silent and yes I fought with her and shut her up but it frustrated me, and then I wore a frown for a while, but went back to smiling to others again. What's their fault when an ignorant woman reacted this way with me, right?!
That was too much for me, I'm a very sensitive person and such incidents wouldn't leave my mind alone I'd think of em again and again and yes I'm a person who loses temper very fast.
I wouldn't blame other employees for wearing frowns and NO .. customer is not ALWAYS right.. 
Someone has to put the red line for such people, but hey who's gona listen to me?!
I'm better off away from this field...

0 comments: