THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Volkswagen!

Okay so one more blond moment.
Today I was catching up with a friend ... So I asked 'What do you do?'
My friend said "Assistant Manager for Volkswagen France"
I tried to recall what's Volkswagen but my brain failed to help me, so I just said 'assistant manager is good, I'll google Volkswagen later."
FML.... I DON'T KNOW WHAT'S VOLKSWAGEN!
and well, my bestie who always explains when I get stuck in such situations was sleeping ... WHO SHUD I ASK?!
so... My good friend made me feel like an idiot ofx saying 'you don't know Volkswagen?'
the first thing that came to my mind is WWE! I said in myself OFX it's one of the wrestlers I keep on hearing such names and yes what else would Volkswagen mean?!
And I couldn't hold my tongue, said ' Yeah I guess it's something related to WWE'  x_x !
Well.. Thank god this was not face to face otherwise the rainbow on my face would show, dammit.
O I learned that Volkswagen is car company something  that sells golf and Audi w u know such stuff... =P

0 comments: