THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, December 16, 2011

Cockroach.. Another blond moment.

So i was on the way to get something from the last room in the house. I always say 'out' because this room used to be our from yard but we build walls and some glass, and it's something different =P 
Dad and my bro were sitting in the living room, and dad asked me to get him water on the way back, there is a cooler outside so I took what I wanted, and filled the glass with water, and went in to hand it to dad.
It seems like Dad and my bro were talking about the cockroach, I handed him the glass and he wanted to give me something to throw in the dust bin on my way back, he said 'the wonders of cockroach' I immediately took back my hand and the thing fell on floor, while I made scared disgusted sound xD !!
My dad and bro were looking at me like WTF 0.o
Dad : Filly? 0.o
Me : What? I thought you're giving me a dead cockroach to throw.. sorry sudden strong reaction.

Dammit, turned out it was muffin's paper...
LOL.. 
Where would a cockroach come from in this time 0.o and it's not like we have any in our house.. What was I thinking..
Trololo

0 comments: