THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Luji & the tree!

So 2 nights ago we were watching 'Taree zameen par'. Hindi movie, by Amir khan.
It's amazing movie that talks about special need kids, and those whose parents don't understand them and kids related issue.
So there was this part, where Amir Khan was telling the kid's dad, that there is this island, whenever people want to cut the the trees off, they don't use any tool. They instead, say bad words and swear at the trees, next day the tree dies by itself. This shows how words have big effect, if a tree dies, then it effects more on human beings!
Luji - My 8 years old lovely baby sis- asked me what did he mean, so in simple words I explained.
Today, Luji is hyper ever since she's back of school.. First she was playing alone with herself, she was the teacher and there were her imaginary students, and how cute she is .. Teaching them I couldn't help but laugh =P
Few minutes later I saw her sitting next to our money plants, here in the house and when I focused she was saying 'You're a nice tree, grow up fast' 
I laughed again .. Isn't she just the cutest thing?
She spoke to all the trees and told them they're nice, and some cute words..
I remembered about the movie and what I explained.
OMG aren't kids just so cute and innocent?! I love her, and what she did shows how much she cares for things around her.
May god bless her <3<3<3

And she's still hyper and is doing funny stuff =P omg hahahha I can't stop laughin

0 comments: