THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, March 10, 2012

The Netherlands

So yeah, once again I stopped blogging.. But here I am !
I've been here since Feb 9.. Long trip From Oman to Netherlands, TBH I don't remember how many hours have I been in the plane.. all I know I was excited!! [ My friend just said 7 hours =P ]
It was extremely cold when I arrived.. People also said that the coldness is odd, I mean.. it's more than usual. But I loved it!
The people are nice actually, you just have to ask for help.. They won't know you need a help if you didn't ask.. DUH!
It snowed too.. The view and the place was so lovely!! 
But life here is too damn expensive.
I live in Enschede, 2 hours away from Amsterdam. The Uni I go to -Until June only- is in Deventer.. 45 minutes away from my city by train.. it freaked me out in the beginning but you can't help but get used to it yeah?!
My class is filled with Chinese, and one Russian guy .. Believe me it's so much fun =P and they're cool, very funny and friendly people!!!
Life overall is very expensive.. Agh.. But I'm loving it ..<3
I sometimes miss our housemaid xD because I feel lazy but hey.. I do cook, clean and do everything by myself. Not like I depended on the housemaid when I was back home, but cleaning dish after a good yummy meal can be hard =P you know!
Sometimes I feel bored, because unlike Oman.. Everything closes here at 6, they don't have shopping malls and since it's winter all the theme parks are closed, everything fun will open by April. In Oman we cry coz things close at 10.. come here and see =''''[ .
But we have cinema and bowling center, I dislike bowling so we haven't gone there yet. Cinema is spammed =P
I also visited other cities here... I'll blog about them later..
xx

0 comments: