THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, November 11, 2011

Mellinium Hotel

Millennium Resort Mussanah
Wudam Al Sahil
Muscat,  Oman

One hour away from the capital, where I live.
Thanks to the awesome weather, the place was so fantastic!
Another Family trip that was on the  9th of nov 2011. We left the capital and went to this awesome resort. The whole family again!
Reached at 2 something, and well we had too little options for lunch so we decided we'll have KFC! sent 2 cousins of mine to get us the food ... it took them hour and more to come back mean while my cousins and I went for a crazy walk around the place and took lots of picz! The beach was madly filled with Jellyfish and Starfish and it was scary.. kids were playing there and well caught some.. Eww xD they disgust me!
Food arrived finally at 5.30 AGAIN! So we just sat there at the beach randomly and ate =P God we were really very hungry. With songs and talks ... that was so much fun!
After that we had 2 hours break, and then they called us all down where we sat in front of the restaurant and waited.. Till my cousin brought a cake and we surprised my other cousin, it was her birthday! Then we went for dinner. Let me say honestly, I didn't really like their food, or sweets [Shangri la's food is yummy!]
and then we had this walk and watched the fish fly [ or like how this cute kid said haha they were jumping] and it was a nice view!
Went back to the room and talked a bit then everyone went off to sleep.
I don't know why but I couldn't sleep at that night for some reason, I can say that I closed my eyes at like 6 AM ? What I remember mom waking me up saying that I scared her coz she called million times and rang the bell and no one answered.. agh !
we went for Breakfast and I had black tea only, wasn't really hungry. Went to the beach after that and none of my cousins came so I felt a bit upset and went back to the room. Mom called me and said they were going on banana boat ride so I went down again and no one was there.. Went back to the room feeling really very pissed off. Later on My cousin ping'd me a lot on my BB and said we're going, I said no thanks but then she insisted so i said ok..
Went down and wore the safety jackets, and we were on this boat.. In the beginning it was slow and nice but then the fun begun when the captain went fast.. With every wave - I was standing - I jumped.. it was fuuun and we were shouting the whole time.. There were some big waves which made me jump n fall, but I enjoyed =P - So bad dad couldn't join.. he had to go to work  =\ -
After the awesome boat ride my uncle, two cousins and I decided we'll go for the banana boat ride - again I felt bad coz dad wasn't here, he'd be so excited and would've joined! - and we went.. boom we fell for the first time, it was hard for me to get back on the boat, first coz I'm short second my clothes got heavy xD so my cousin held my hand n helped me go on again.. 2nd time okay.. 3rd time my cousin kind'f came back and he bumped into me while the boat went upside down.. I couldn't really feel my hands, I almost cried it hurt so bad .. so I decided I'll take a break, the rest completed.. But then when it was the time to go back I said I wana ride for the last time since it's the ending and we balanced well, but when we were there we made the boat flip and we fell =P I was too scared I'd step on Jellyfish or a Starfish but thank god I didn't.
 Had hot shower and then we went off, it was check out time
Well my aunt went alone the rest of us decided we'll go have lunch together.. And we decided to go to Seeb's McDonalds, which 'I'm CID' incident happened, check for the other posts =P guess what we had lunch at 5 as well hahah
All i know later is, I came home and slept at 7 PM.. and woke up today,...
felt good
love my Family, God bless Em <3

0 comments: