THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 22, 2011

What I became..

look for the child inside me,
she hides in the dark corner...
Just wanted to set myself free
instead, i grew much colder...
as im growing older...
I tried to break myself out of this...
but some memories would just haunt me down
in the sad rhythem now i find my bliss
in my smile there is a hidden frown..
my tears wouldn't race down my cheeks anymore..
By silence my words are protected
my pain i would hide within my core
as it wasn't really respected
I curve to hide my fears
feeding my soul another lie
I made it through all these years..
it's not yet my time to die..
I'll fight it all, i don't mind
but where do i go, I've lost the sight
designed picture i drew are now undefined
cary on, i tell myself... it's just all right

0 comments: