THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, January 16, 2011

OMG OMG !!!

Okay so it was one boring Wednesday... Winter days.. 
which only means the weather is awesome! It was G10 .. 
So i was sitting in my room, on my bed.. Using the laptop.. And well there was no one home but My Brother 'Stiffmeister', The maid And I ...
it was 5'ish... and i received a message from 'Majnoona' [ a dear very damn close friend!] and she wrote 'omg, L**** shoofii el world!! '   [[ L**** is my name ofx :p n trans : look at the world ]]
So without questioning.. I just jumped out of my bed.. started running like a maniac around the house saying " OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG " .. went to living room running to go outside the house.. and well 'Q' was sitting there and man he jumped, got scared when he saw me running n shouting 'OMG' =P
he came after me .. to see whats going on... 
As i reached out i looked up to the sky n was like
Me :  OMG OMG =O 
Q *shouting*:  'what's happening why r u looking up n shouting OMG??
Me : OMG OMG
Q *looking up to the sky* : WHAT?! SPEAK UP, WHAT HAPPENED?
Me *looking puzzeled* :  I don't know =S
Q : huh?
Me : Majnoona just sent me a message saying shoofii el world! So i came running to look at the world =S
Q : IDIOT!!! ask her what is it -_- you scared me =S

I walked in, texted her " what's with the world.. what happened??"
she replied " its treating me in weird way i saw someone who looks like ***** "
....
=$ 
yes so... all the running and the OMGs was for nothing.. just a reaction i thought i should make =$ haha

Q is my bro.. he doesn't want me to mention his name maybe? I didn't ask for permission =P we're kind'f ... the type who don't like sharing much I guess xD

3 comments:

Unknown said...

You...must...be...bored! xD

Pasta Muchacha said...

that was a blondie moment :p
why can't i follow ur blog.. or view it :O ??

Unknown said...

No idea!
Maybe my blog doesn't want to go crazy from you viewing it! xD

try going here:
http://squinty-thecloset.blogspot.com/