THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Smothered tears



Under my blanket I drown..
Breathing in the darkness
I'm entering the dreams town
Walking bare feet
It's a new place, I've never been before...
Ache with every heart beat...
nervous pulses rushing under my skin
Can't stop from moving forward
I hear the echo of my unsaid words...
I feel my soul shaking
The butterflies within will kill me
as the wounds inside are waking
From the very long nap
They're not healed, just bottled in...
with no distraction for the gap
that I cover with the lies....
I forgot what's it like
to be the matured one, to be wise
I can't seem to find the words to say...
So i just hold my breath and start hoping
The pain would leave me
If only I can easily speak my mind
reform the lost bond..
Might help you from being blind
I'll stop the rain to clear...
what's been hiding behind the cloud...
Maybe it can break off the fear
touching my soul to set it free
find the long lost path
rise myself back holding my own key
to the healing potion.....

0 comments: