THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My Art Project !

Well, you see I chose Art ... and God had ebtalanii with those teachers.. agh may god show them the right path lol...
I won't talk about the teachers, because if i did that would be wrong, u know =D Just come and take a look on my project, and tell me what do you think of it.. and if I really deserve the mark my teacher said she'll give... Me n my friend! [ because it's supposed to be team work.. lol ]

 hhh *sigh* she said she'll give us 22\30 .. is it fair? =S does this deserve a 22\30 ...  really?!

and then, I decided I'll draw something else, she might change her mind... So i drew this one

And this was the 2nd one I did.. when i went with my friend to give it to her today, she just gave us a blank look n said 'write ur names n go' ..
really?!!!
do my drawings really deserve a blank stare =S



0 comments: