THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 14, 2011

Oops,, My iPhone fell in the water!!!!


June 13, 2010 ... Will never forget this day.. ever [ ok tho my bestie jus reminded me of the date, because well i Tend to forget a lot... but not the incident =P got it?]

it was one summer lazy day... I was sleeping... and I won't share the details, but oops... my iPhone accidentally fell in water...
How.. Where... When... Who... I WONT SHARE! =$

I just remember that my half closed eyes were open wide once it fell in the water... & without wasting a second i grabbed my iPhone holding it close.. like it's a scared baby or something while the sound of my drowning phone kept on echoing in my ears!!

True, i cried.... in fear and horror lol..

I bought my iPhone 3Gs .. on my 17th birthday, may 8th 2010 .. And just after one month it falls in the water.. hh *sighs*
i called some of my friends, who have iPhone since long time [ because I'm a new user!] and One of my friend said ' put it in the rice ' i laughed n thought it was a sarcastic joke.

I googled and to my surprise, it had something to do about rice!
To anyone out there who dropped any of the iPhones or iPods in the water, this really works!
and you're not the only one who dropped your phone in water, believe me what I've read was just so shocking haha.. 
So if your phone fell in water, this is what u have to do :

-  Shake it off, it helps gettin rid of the droplets of water in :p

-  use the blow dryer to dry the water inside the phone, put the blow dryer so that it goes thru the wholes of the place where u enter the charger, and the earphones!

-  finally keep it in a plastic bag full of uncooked rice, make sure there is no air in the plastic bag. Make sure u keep the iPhone in there for 3-4 days... because the rice absorbs all the water, n it gives heat to the phone.
and then the magic happens.. your phone starts to work again.
But i faced another problem, which was that my Home button didn't work so I had to give it to the shop so they fix it, I lived misreble days without my iPhone xD but thankgod it's back now...


and remember fellaz,, what doesn't kill ya makes ya stronger.. oh yeah my iPhone is strong now :p bwahahha

3 comments:

Nabaa Baqir said...

Haha I wont forget the girls' reaction when you told them you have put your iphone in rice!!

Unknown said...

... HAHAHAHA! xD

This is just... priceless! xD

Pasta Muchacha said...

- Naboo7 : I knooow haha :p damn remember fel mazr3a u said ' please don't drop my phone ' :p lama fe swimmin pool haha :p

- Squinty : u make me blush with ur comment :p [ an inside joke] thanks ahaha